The Editorial Committee of Journal of Multidisciplinary Social Research (JMSR) welcomes submission of article from its reader in the social sciences and humanities fields. The manuscripts will be subject to a double blind review process in which they are evaluated by a panel of scholars anonymously. If you have any questions whether a topic publishable, you may wish to contact in advance.
Types of Manuscript
Manuscript may be submitted in the form of review articles, research papers or book review.
–Review Articles would not normally exceed 25 pages of printed text, inclusive of tables, figures and reference. These are considered as secondary literature and can be a particularly efficient way for early career researchers to begin publishing. Review articles can be of three types, broadly speaking: literature reviews, systematic reviews, and meta-analyses.
–Research Papers would not normally exceed 15 pages, include all references. These are detailed studies reporting original research and are classified as primary literature. They include hypothesis, background study, methods, results, interpretation of findings, and a discussion of possible implications.
–Book Reviews would not normally exceed 5 pages. The aim of a book review is to provide insight and opinion on recently published
Submission Preparation Checklist
All papers must be in English. Electronic submission is highly encouraged. Paper length should not normally exceed 15 pages including figures and tables. Attached to all submitted manuscripts must include 250 words abstract and author resume/ bibliography. Authors will be expected to correct proofs of their articles in a timely manner. The manuscript under submission for publication to other journals will not be considered for publication in the JMSR. The length of the reviewing process is no longer than 12 weeks and will contact authors promptly once a decision is made. There are no submission fees or page charges.
Authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all the following lists,
- Abstract: not more than 250 words. Summary of the purpose, scope, methods, results and conclusions. The abstract should be able to stand alone and adequately describe the paper by providing background information, without much use of technical language.
- Keywords: 3-5words below the abstract
- Author’s Biographical information (professional title, institutional affiliation, contact information, and email address)
- Use APA version 6 throughout the entire publication, especially with Table and Figure labels and References
- Reference List at the end of the paper: alphabetical and follow APA version 6
- Entire article: Not more than 10,000 words.
- Paper Size: A4 ;Margins: Mirrored (1inch top and bottom, 1.25 inches inside, 1 inch outside)
- Tables and figures must be in grayscale or black and white (not colored); not in jpeg format
- Submitted in Word format, Arial 9.5 pt., 1.15 space.
Submitted manuscripts are subject for revision based on the recommendations of the peer reviewers. A formal acceptance letter from the Editorial Board stating the date of publication of the article will be sent via email. Non-compliance with requirements for revisions will automatically mean non-acceptance for publication in this journal.